normi™ advanced level 2 assessment
NORMI is introducing a much anticipated and requested course for those who completed CMA/MRSA training and want to gain CEUs and/or work toward a new and advanced assessment certification. This core 14 hour course will fulfill FL CEU requirements for MRSA or MRSR licensees. It is also the core requirement for a brand new NORMI certification. (Additional coursework required) Set yourself apart from the competition!
NORMI training has always emphasized the importance of understanding building science as a foundation for evaluating both residential and commercial buildings. This course is a giant leap in that direction. Take your assessment business to the next level toward a forensic evaluation. This course will help you get there.
· Advanced Assessment Process
· Advanced Sampling and Sampling Strategies
· HVAC Non-Invasive Microbial Investigations
· Understanding Fundamental Building Science of Moisture Movement
· New NORMI Professional Practices Updates
· New Lab Interpretation Strategies
· Detailed Lab Report reviews and analysis
· New assessment and remediation innovations and tools
· Interactive assessment process hands-on
14 Hours includes W/MI=4, M/MS=2, SOP=8